CAMPER SPACE RENTALS
To download an application, please click here.
2019 PUTNAM COUNTY FAIR CAMPER AGREEMENT
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING AGREEMENT WITH $80 FEE IS JULY 1, 2019.
Between Putnam County Fair, Inc. and ________________________________________ (Camper’s Name).
The Putnam County Fair Board hereby agree to allow your camper to be placed at the Eleanor Park Fairgrounds (Stock Barn Area) during the 2019 Putnam County Fair (July 13-20) for a fee of $60.00. Camper owners understand that the Town of Eleanor does not operate a public camping facility in the Eleanor Park at Eleanor, WV. Owner also understands that such permission is granted to allow owners of 4-H /FFA livestock access to livestock care and to assist with any problems that may arise with the livestock during the fair. ALL CAMPERS WILL BE ASSIGNED SITES ON A FIRST COME/FIRST SERVE BASIS OR AS DESIGNATED BY THE CHAIRMAN. AGREEMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITH FEE PRIOR TO SETTING UP CAMPER ON FAIRGROUNDS. PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BY CHECK, MONEY ORDER, OR CASH ONLY
In addition, owner agrees to the following:
1) Camper will be permitted on the grounds for set-up on a schedule established by the chairman prior to opening of fair and must be removed on Sunday after fair unless other arrangements are made with the chairman.
2) Open fires prohibited.
3) ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AND CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES PROHIBITED.
4) Camper security will be the responsibility of the owner. The Putnam County Fair Board will not be responsible for theft of any items or damages to camper.
5) Campers are to be placed in an adequate area, suitably located, properly drained and removed from swampy or wetland. Slide-out campers will not be permitted to install canopies due to limited space.
6) Owners of campers shall have at all times at least one competent adult attendant or caretaker to maintain the camper facilities and equipment in a clean, orderly and sanitary condition.
7) An adult must accompany all children under age 18 after closing of the fair each night.
8) All camper personnel are to stay in designated camping area after closing of fair each night.
9) No pets allowed in campers or on fairgrounds.
10) One (1) 110 volt (40 amp) electrical outlet will be provided, unless otherwise noted. Campers must be equipped for 40-amp outlets. Extension cords must be 12 gauge or larger. Extension cords must not be used if creating a hazard.
11) Only authorized personnel will be allowed to plug or unplug cords at the main outlets. Violators will be asked to remove their camper from the grounds for the remainder of the fair.
12) Each owner is responsible for waste disposal and litter control.
13) Failure to comply with the above rules will be resolved by the owner of the camper vacating the premises and loss of camping privileges for the remainder of the 2019 Putnam County Fair.
14) No tent camping permitted. List all the people permitted to stay in your camper on the below lines. If they are not listed, they will not be allowed in the camping area. Campers will NOT be permitted on the fairgrounds until ALL tickets for the people listed below are paid for! Please purchase your tickets at the time your application is turned in. All tickets for campers must be purchased from Jake Stone. Please contact Jake at 304-373-9802 if you have any questions BEFORE submitting your application. Check with your club leaders to see if your club will be purchasing tickets for you BEFORE your camper application is mailed in.
Please list the people staying in your camper below please note any child who has earned a free ticket:
I, the below named, do hereby agree to abide by all rules of the Putnam County Fair as well as the rules of Town of Eleanor. Also, hereby release the Putnam County Fair Board and the Town of Eleanor from any and all injuries or damages, which may occur while being a camper at the Putnam County Fair.
Date Camper Owner
Date Putnam County Fair Chairman
Please return Agreement along with fees for camper and tickets by JULY 1st 2019 To:
3011 Manila Road Leon,
Camper Fee: $80.00 Number of Tickets ______ X $40.00 = $__________
*Please Note 4H and FFA Members Will Have Opportunities To Earn Free Tickets*
Name: ______________________ Phone No.: ______________________
Address: ______________________ Camper size: ______________________
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS PAYABLE TO:
PUTNAM COUNTY FAIR, INC.